Friday, January 30, 2009

I NEED BAIL MONEY!!!

HELP! I NEED BAIL MONEY!
I have been charged with Aiding and Abetting MDA with the intent of helping area residents with Muscular Dystrophy.
I will be locked-up on February 12th, 2009 at 12:00 pm at the International UFO Museum, and yes, you may feel free to come take my mug-shot.
Bail has been set at $1600.00 and I desperately need every- and any- ones help. This is my first year of participation in the lock-up and I want to do my very best for Jerry's Kids, but I can't do it alone. Every dollar counts and no amount is too large or too small. Contributions can be made by check, cash, or credit card and also on my personal homepage with the secure MDA website: https://www.joinmda.org/2009roswelllu/christibearb
Our contribution to this great cause is also tax deductible and I can send you a receipt.
Thank you for your consideration.

No comments: