Monday, April 20, 2009

And they're off.......

The wedding invitations are starting their journeys to their various destinations! Surprisingly, most of my mailed invitations are going to Arizona. A few of my friends have moved that way and plenty of Daddy's family members are living there as well. My fiance' has chosen beautiful stamps to put on the response cards, I'm so proud of him. I'm a little worried about his wedding attire because he texted me asking if I trusted him to choose his own clothing and I told him yes, which earned me a text back of "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!" Now, I'm worried because he's very excited about it and I know his Goth taste and while I'm sure he won't come to the wedding sporting the number 13 on his forehead, I'm not sure I like how "Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet" his choice in clothing is. However, I will trust him because now I have no choice. Besides, this man helped me send the invitations by double checking that I had return addresses and licked each envelope (a task I despise ever since senior year, yet another story). I'm getting really stoked about this!

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

That is so exciting. It's been close to 9 years and I still remember how exciting it was to check the mailbox every day for those response cards!